Inspector of Elections
Inspector of Elections
Election Services for Community Associations
Serving Los Angeles County and Ventura County Since 1987
HOAInspectorofElections.org provides inspector of election services in Southern California, ensuring that common interest development elections are held strictly in accordance with the law, thus ensuring a fair and impartial result. We serve large as well as small homeowner associations. Elections may be for directors, special or regular assessments, recalls of board members, the approval of governing documents, granting the exclusive use of common areas, or other reasons.
Our cost-effective services meet all legal requirements of the law including:
- Reviewing your governing documents, including your association’s election rules.
- Preparing all necessary documents including, nomination forms, notices, agendas, voting instructions, and ballots.
- Envelopes included.
- Receiving all ballots and maintaining custody before and after the election.
- Attendance at the meeting.
- Determining when the voting is closed consistent with the governing documents.
- Determining if a quorum has been achieved.
- Determining voter eligibility.
- Counting and tabulating the votes.
- Hearing challenges and making rulings.
- Certifying the election results in writing.
Inspector of Election Base Fees:
HOA – Up to 40 Units $495 HOA – 61 to 100 Units $795
HOA – 41 to 60 Units $595 HOA – 101 to 250 Units $895
HOA – Over 250 Units Call for quote
Postage is billed at actual cost, envelopes at $.20 each, and copies at $.25 each. No additional charges for labels. Adjourned meetings are charged at 60% of the Base Fee. Associations located over 30 miles from our Agoura Hills office will incur an additional cost of $50.00. Please make any check payable to Michael Chulak.
Our company has been holding elections for condominiums, planned developments, and cooperatives for more than 30 years.
Serving Los Angeles County and Ventura County
HOA Inspector of Elections serves the following areas:
Los Angeles County, Ventura County, San Fernando Valley, Conejo Valley, South Bay, Simi Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, San Gabriel Valley, Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Westlake Village, Burbank, Glendale, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Camarillo, Moorpark, Oak Park, California, Newbury Park, Malibu, West Los Angeles, Encino, Tarzana, Oxnard, Pasadena, Woodland Hills, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Torrance, Inglewood
If you searched for any of the following terms, you have found the right website:
Homeowner Association Inspector of Elections, HOA, Condominium Associations, Condominiums, Election Rules, Recall Elections, Election Services, Community Associations, Election of Directors, Board Members, Special Elections, Nomination Forms, Condominium Association Board Elections